Cabs for V2? Perfect match?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
avatar 4x12 with celestion g12t-100's , its the same cab as the new randall xl100 with is the matching cab for the t2/v2, its rated at 400 wats 8 ohms. probably get one for 300 .

My problem is that in Bosnia in my town I can find only Peavey, Randall, Vox, Befringer and Marshall dealers.
Used are mostly old Marshall cabs for JSM 800, 900 series.... a lot of brand that were suggested to me from people in USA I can not find in Bosnia at all.
****! :roll:

of the ones you listed the randall xl100 is the pnly one you could probably use because of the power rating. v2 is rated at 400 watts , the randall xl100 is also rated at 400 watts. i would think dealers in the states would ship internationally

maximus1 is right.cant go wrong there.
i would suggest getting another 125 cab. they are bigger than 4x12 cabs,and your stack will match. the 15inch speakers rule with the v2 heads bottom end.

2 x 125 CX cab!!! Oh God .... how it would sound!!! 15" speaker to kicks bottom end into my chests directly!? I want to live a bit longer guyz.... One 15" at bottom is enough... I think one more Randall 412 cab would be enough to cover 2 x 8 Ohms outputs (400W) ... when you use one output it works around 250-300 W....

molotov,you gotta dig this.
i have three v2 heads. i run them thru 125 cab in stack format. the 15 in your chest rules!!
and when you split the signal,and chorus it slightly,it sounds HUGE!!
i'm telling you,get another 125. cheap,efficent,deadly.

rottingcorpse said:
i have three v2 heads. i run them thru 125 cab in stack format. the 15 in your chest rules!!
Hmmm.... I can tell this isnt crazy. I totally understand you! Here I pay for extra RS125CX cab 676.011 USD, listed price is 751.095 USD but I have 10% (or something) discount at local shop cause of 5000 USD allready spent there.

So another RS125CX it will be, thanks! Its very easy to convince me..... for a good things to do! :)

rottingcorpse said:

Do you have the XL's or the CX's? I have one 125CX right now. I thought about adding another cab with a 15, but thought it might be overkill. I also have an old Randall 2 x 15 cab with no speakers in it( the guy I bought it from used it to play (c)rap music through and blew the ones that were in it out). Maybe I'll just use it once I get some more speakers. Any suggestions on which speakers to put in it?