V2 samples

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugoLC

Reaction score
I'm in a search for a gain monster you know , I want that old kind of Dimebag tone with a lot of high and nice low ... I wanna know if someone of you could post me a sample of is V2 to see if it's near to what I'm searching...plz...

I also wanna know if it's an amp that you need a thousand of pedal or EQ or things like that to make it sounds good because I search an amp that the distortion channel have enough gain to make heavy metal I'm bored of distortion pedal on clean channel...

So you have found what U are searching for! V2 iz amp for you. U just need proper cabinet for good sound... like I have RS 125 CX + if U have money buy extra 412 box to use full capacity of V2. So much gain U can not even use all of it .... U do not need EQ pedal because U have it on amp ... and YES you can make it sound like Dimes Warhead.. but remember, U ARE NOT DARELL!

V2 is great metal monster amp... if somebody ask why, give him my address. :)

I know I'm not Darrell lol and I don't want to be a clone of him but he got one of the sounds who would fit with my band so...what are you saying about cab do you have pics 'cause I don't know anything about cabs..