Anyone ever talked directly with Bruce Egnater?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
I just picked up an Eggie dual channel 3/4 module and was just wondering about something. I have heard that if you don't like the sound of a module, he is able to tweak it to sound differently. Is this true? How far away from the stock module is he willing to go? I bought it because I thought it would be a sweet OD module (from what I've heard in terms of clips, that seems to be true), but if it doesn't work do you think he would be willing to mod it to sound a bit more like, say, the CAE OD-100 preamp? Any help would be most appreciated! :wink: I play on buying an M4 EVENTUALLY when I can save up some cash for new toys, but that's a little ways down the road, so I figure if I can come across dual channel modules now I can pick them up and save them for that time. For now I can only use the first channel with the RM50.

I believe they have a flat $150 plus shipping to tweak modules. Either Bruce or Frank can let you know. I am sure of a $500 custom module within reason of design can be done! BTW I love my cab!

JEff

I can believe it Jeff, I miss it already!!! Like I said... these **** earcandy cabs BETTER be the shiznit or I'm going to be WAY pissed I let that cab go! :( I'm glad you enjoy it though, better to go to someone who will play it than a collector. Did you know they don't make it with that grill anymore? Geez I'm kinda wondering about this EG3/4 module now.... hopefully it's good... for almost $300 I would feel bad if I don't like it! lol Fuchs is HERE... and I have no cab. ARG!!! Hopefully one of my friends locally will let me borrow something until my cabs are completed! :D