V2 Archetype.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, I've but a simple question. I just read about the V2 Ninja on this forum, and how it differed from the regular V2. My question is how does the V2 Archetype differ? I realize that I must wait another month and a half to buy it, but I want to know if it would be that much different than the regular V2. Anyone's knowledge and help is appriciated!

Suppsedly more gain and brighter tubes in the tube channel as well as cosmetic differences.

You can get them on ebay. I have seen a couple on there already for sale. I think the head box looks cool with the ninja stuff on it, but the V2 is already too bright for me. I choose a T2 over the V2. It had a smoother, more saturated, deeper tone to it. The only advantage the V2 has is the eq built in. The other thing that did not appeal to me on the V2 is it is mostly solid state. The clean and first overdrive channel is solid state completly. The T2 is all tube all the time on the clean, overdrive, and boosted overdrive. I wish they would come out with a T2 ninja headbox.

Yeah man. For me, its either gonna be the Archetype or the Ninja. Guess i'll just have to wait for them to be released. The wait for Namm is killing me :cry: .