• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Digitech pedals for sale or trade

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerockstar

Reaction score
FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping to Canada or U.S.
- DigiTech Metal Master pedal (X-Series Heavy Metal Distortion) --- $60

- DigiTech "The Weapon" Don Donegan Signature Series pedal --- make an offer

- DigiTech GRUNGE pedal --- $40

The METAL MASTER rocks. The Morph knob lets you contour the distortion sound from a rock n' rolly type gain to a scooped mid tone right to a death metal, super hi-gain distortion. I've used this for blues even (it's all in the 2-band EQ which can really shape your tone), but also for hard rock, punk, and metal. Read the reviews. This thing will come in its original box w/ manual.

THE WEAPON is also VERY cool. 7 different effects, including a wicked flangey effect that you can fade into a cool distortion by holding the pedal down. Comes with the manual (sorry, no original box). I say "make an offer" because this still sells for $100 even on eBay.

The Grunge is fantastic. I find the attack is tighter than with the Metal Master, and for that I find the Grunge is slightly better. However, it usually retails for about $10 less than the metal master. The range in tone is about as wide but it is different. I recommend this for grunge (obviously), heavier rock and METAL! Both this and the Metal Master can do drop tunings and low tunings no problem. Sorry, no box.

All my pedals are in fantastic condition because I take good care of my stuff (even if I lose the boxes). The Weapon pedal
is in particularly excellent condition.

I'm open to trades (straight across or $$ added), but prefer to sell. I'm looking for an EQ pedal, a line switcher, a tremolo, an ISP Decimator pedal, a Damage Control Solid Metal, and/or a Micro POG or some other octave pedal.

PayPal only, please. Post here or PM me.

Feel free to ask any questions or make an offer, thanks!!