• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FA: ESP Sunburst Tiger-Lynch Sig.-Not LTD!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicehead2004

Reaction score
Hi, I have for sale on E-bay a ESP Sunburst Tiger George Lynch Signature Series guitar, not an LTD but a ESP!! Check it out if you are intrested, e-mail or pm me with any questions!! Thanks!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290198533969&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Update: Price drop on auction, it is now a Buy it Now for $1250.00 with Free shipping!!!

Heh...I've been watching that for a while, who dropped it (never mind, I see it says in the description) Poor axe.

They're sweet guitars but the paint job seems very variable from axe to axe with that model.

GL with the sale.

Some kid in the shop put it back on the wall hanger and didn't do a very good job of it!! But it plays fuckin awesome and did not affect the guitar in any way other than cosmetically.. The pics don't do it justice at all either, my digital camera sucks and so do my picture taking skills, thank god i'm a guitar player and not a photographer!! Much cooler looking up close and a lot more purple is evident in the sunburst!! Thanks for looking !!