Randall T2 headbox modification updated pics

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80%NINJA

Reaction score
I wasn't too keen on the looks of the T2, so I decided to try something. I think it looks a lot better. I basically reversed it front to back.

Good work! :) U really have not much to do... do U? :)
I would not touch my V2, I love how it looks like. Maybe to change green light to red od orange.. burning orange....

Actually it only took 30 mins to do. The only actual Mod is taking the emblem off the grill and centering it on the tolex covered back piece. You also have to move the now rear grill piece that was on the front out about a half an inch for clearance by using small squares of wood/plywood cut to fit and place on top of the existing mountig wood. I'm going to do this same headbox mod to my other T2 to match. I'm trying to locate some clear blue plastic to replace the green T2. Then I'm going to switch the led colors on the gain channel to blue also. If you know what you are doing and have the right tools, mods don't take long at all.
I am very pleased that I spent the time to change it. I will take a better picture of it soon and post it.

Very sweet dude.

i recently saw one on ebay where the tolex was replaced with skaneskin. It looked absolutely killer, so i reckon ill do that to mine also. Give it a real Soldano type vibe.

Im also going to mount 2 green led PC fans to replace of the one black fan on the heatsink. Should be an easy mount i hope, the connections are exactly the same as a PC so that part is very easy. Cant wait to do it. Ill post pics when its done.