Hey guys, my band's debut album is coming out soon.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zack

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW ALBUM 2-26-08 FOR ANY PRICE!

Dear friends,

We, Hark The Herald, are proud to announce the release of our debut album Aurora. Aurora is comprised of two different EPs entitled Borealis and Australis (named for the Northern and Southern Lights). They are going to be released together. This album will be a collection of 10 songs that span our several years together. Recorded over the last year and a half with Producer Joey Sturgis (The Devil Wears Prada, Emarosa, My Children, My Bride) Aurora showcases our diverse and expansive love for music and specifically cues our post-hardcore, indie-rock, and even classical influence.

On February 26th, our album will be available for download. We will be releasing the album on our website harktheherald.net for any price that you want to pay. What this means is that you can go to our site and pay any dollar amount that you want to. If you only want to pay $1 you can, or if you want pay $100, you can do that too! We've decided that this method will be most beneficial for everyone involved, especially the fans. We're releasing the album ourselves, independent of any record label. We put a lot of hard work into this album and we want it to be available by as many people as possible.

We will also be releasing Aurora through traditional outlets such as iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, for people who prefer those methods or don't have access to a Paypal account.

What this means is that you can go to harktheherald.net, choose how much you want to pay, and what method you want pay. You can pay online though Paypal, or send cash, check, or money order to our P.O. Box. You'll then receive a link to download the album in .mp3 format right from our site. It's that simple.

We will be releasing a hard copy in the near future and it will perhaps have bonus tracks and feature the artwork of Justin Morter. In the meantime, make sure you download a copy!

Love,

Hark The Herald

http://www.harktheherald.net/catalog