Another "what cab for my v2" topic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

servaasd

Reaction score
I saw the other topic about "cab for v2 perfect match" but I didn't find what I was looking for, so I started a new one right here.
Can anyone give me some suggestions about cabs for my v2? What I realy like is the Killswitch Engage sound, which rich attack on the higher notes and solos + I don't want my cab to vibrate anymore. Now I have to lower my density (which I realy love on this amp) because my cab can't hold together.
Can you help me find my V2's love of a lifetime, the perfect cab for a perfect amp?

Basson or Genz-Benz G-Flex cabs. Put Eminence speakers in if you dont like the originals.

I got the Randall MTS series CB cab with 4x12 Vintage 30s and its badass. Im running it with the T2 and not only does it match the head but it sounds awesome, plenty of thick tight bottom end without being too "wooly". Really well constructed also. Highly recommended.

How would a Marshall 1960a cabinet sound under a V2? The Marshall 1960a has 4xg12t75's celestion. 75watt/speaker and a total of 300watt. The cabinet can hold 4 ohm / 16 ohm in mono and 8 ohm in stereo.

I have recorded my T2 with a JCM 900 cab before (essentially a 1960a) and it sounded badass also. I prefer the tighter sound of the Vin 30s but its definately a great choice going for a marshall cab also.

Your on the right track :wink:

Nobody answers my question on the other forumcategory so I'll ask it here:
I've sold my RH100 g2 amp and now I also want to sell my RH100 g2 cab but I don't know it's name. At first I thought it was a RA-412XC or a R412CXM. It's an angled cab. Can someone please help me so I can get this cab out of my house!

Thx

servaasd said:
Nobody answers my question on the other forumcategory so I'll ask it here:
I've sold my RH100 g2 amp and now I also want to sell my RH100 g2 cab but I don't know it's name. At first I thought it was a RA-412XC or a R412CXM. It's an angled cab. Can someone please help me so I can get this cab out of my house!

Thx
Send it to me, address Bosnia ...

I see that crate cabs are pretty cheap, Why. Is really Randal RS125CX 50% better than Crate V412A-B boxes?
Crate 300 USD
Randall 450 USD

I am still looking for my second box .., I founded one limited RS412 Randall box urban camo design ... but I thought to buy another type of cab to experiment with tone.

Maybe Peavey XXX cab .. that one have a lot of bottom end .... or JSX?