• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SKB PS-45, Mesa Formula, Boss GT8, Ebtech Hum Elim

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunton

Reaction score
I am "re-newing" my rig and have some stuff for sale. I know there is no MTS stuff here, but have a look anyway:

1. SKB PS-45 pedal board - $100
Looks a bit used on the outside, but the inside is near mint (see picture link below). Comes with 2 of the power cord adapters, a few got lost along the way and I used some splitters in the past.

2. Mesa Formula Tube Preamp - $375 SOLD
Excellent condition guitar preamp. This thing is great, 3 channels of Mesa sound - clean, Lead1, Lead2. Includes the footswitch and cable, printout of the manual and schematics. New Mesa SPAX7 in the first slot (<2 hours) and nearly new (<10 hours) on the other mesa 12AX7 tubes. Using my RM4 now :)

3. Boss GT-8 - $350
I bought this hoping to simplify my pedal setup and I miss having the actual knobs in front of me even though it is ultra flexible. It is 2 months old and used for practice 4 times, but never on an actual gig. Includes the power supply, box and manuals. It's in minty, new shape except for a few scratches on the bottom (floor side) where I set it down on my amp and then moved the amp (doh!).

4. Ebtech Hum Eliminator $30 SOLD
Transformer isolation for two paths - ideally to and from pedals but use it as you need.

All items will be plus shipping, probably $20ish for the first three items since they are large and kind of heavy, but will be boxed well. Ask for a shipping quote, I will only charge actual Fedex ground costs - I am in Arizona, so close locations will be cheaper.

paypal accepted, ebay userid is drunton if you want to check. Let me know your offers, I really don't want to have to go to ebay.

pics available at: http://homepage.mac.com/azrunton/ForSale/