HEADS UP! KH modules....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juggernaut said:
on Ebay now.... KH1, KH2, and KH3.

have to search for them, I cant post links from work, sorry.

Yes..and the guilty party lives on these boardss...we know who you are ;)

Juggernaut said:
So who's biting the bullet first???

I want to but cant yet..... :x

Already have a KH-3 on order...peeved that this monkey got his first just to flog 'em .. evil, truly evil ;)

Actaully the modules are truly special. If you look closely at the writting on the box you'll notice my very own chicken scratch. Also, I personally tested these myself. Here's a chance to REALLY own a peice of history :roll: :lol: :wink:

RD/Rich said:
Actaully the modules are truly special. If you look closely at the writting on the box you'll notice my very own chicken scratch. Also, I personally tested these myself. Here's a chance to REALLY own a peice of history :roll: :lol: :wink:

Are we feeling abit superior today Rich?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I just thought it was funny that that a dealer was on me hardxcore to get these out the door and as soon as they are delivered they are on eBay.

obviously with such a sought after RD/Rich tested set of KH modules...he can get top dollar on the bay. I might even bid!

I did get the KH-3! :D Had second toughts about the KH-2 but I'll wait for the KH-3 and test it before buying (yet!) another module

Very cool :) I have the KH1 and KH3 coming from Jon, shipping tomorrow...and the KH2 coming from ebay.