• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Randall RM50HB head w/ 2 modules!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Don't worry I'm not getting out of the MTS stuff again!! :p I'm actually UPGRADING to the Egnater Dual Channel modular equipment! I'm selling this to help me buy an Egnater M4 and then all I need is a VHT 2/50/2 and I'll be set! Between that and my Fuchs I'm good to go! :lol: Anywho, this head is in mint condition and comes with brand new JJ 6L6GC power amp tubes AS WELL AS a set of NOS Mullard EL-34s FREE so you can try out both types of power sections to see which you like best! :) It comes stock with the Accutronics Spring Reverb as well! I will include both the Top Boost and Ultra Lead modules (both are the silverface original modules) with the Egnater suggested mods. It sounds great, but like I said, I'm stepping up to the big leagues! I have THREE Egnater Dual Channel Modules sitting here just waiting for me to check out the SECOND channel on each one, and it's killing me!!! :D Looking to get $700 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental 48 United States only via Paypal. Thanks guys, anyone interested feel free to post here or shoot me an email at matt DOT fgarcia AT gmail DOT com please. Thanks guys! :wink:

I just sent ya an E-Mail... I'll take it !
I am waiting on a payment for the TOL50 that went on e-bay, but as long as you can wait for that... Consider it sold, PLEASE.:D

Talk to you soon,

Lance

I would be interested as well but either without the modules or only the top boost. Let me know a price if these are options for you.

Thanks!

guitarguy510 said:
SOLD to Lance, pending payment! Thanks Lance, you're going to love this amp bro! :D

Thanks Matt, I am sure I will love it !

And Dayn, I don't know if I'll dig the Top boost or not (I used to own a RM80) I never tried one.

If I let it go I will let you know first.