V2/T2 fun club :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molotov

Reaction score
Guyz, lets put our Randall V2 pictures here. Give your best shoots ... live, studio, home ... just make shure that Randall is on photo. :) I'll start with mine.

l_7113076a760ec20aaab8643ebf57ee8d.jpg

l_0f25a2851068cec7991710e1457c7223.jpg

Can T2 owners join in too? :)

danlive.jpg

Think this one is a bit self indulgent, but you can almost see my amp!

Is that your band logo at the back of the first pic?
Yes, it is.
LOGOcrna-siva.jpg

Can T2 owners join in too?
Of course ... :) I will change subject now and add T2 :)

Molotov, Dude that guitar looks sweet man....Love the headstock...any specs?
just a Peavey Rotor EXP Limited. Nothing is special with this guitar except that in the sea of lower quality Korean or Chinese stuff this one is really made with care and focus on good finish. Neck through body with Peavey ceramic humbuckers ...

listen what is written about this guitar:

Fabulous neck-through sustain and steel-ripping bite!
Warm-toned mahogany body and neck plus an ebony fret board for a velvet feel with smooth attack. Premium neck-through-body construction provides supreme resonance and no heel to get in your way. Peavey's patented Dual-Compression string-through bridge creates a metal-to-metal connection for singing sustain and stronger string presence. 2 extra-hot, ceramic-magnet Peavey humbuckers for edgy, ripping metal tone. Custom paua shell top, fret board, and head binding for killer looks.

Peavey Rotor EXP Electric Guitar Features:

Mahogany neck
Mahogany wings
Ebony fret board
24 jumbo frets
2 extra-hot humbuckers
Dual-Compression bridge
Guaranteed to be the baddest axe you ever laid hands on or your money back. Order now!

I think, best buy for lower budget at the moment, at least here in Bosnia.[/code]

That entire description makes me wanna buy that guitar lol. There's definitely something about mahogany that makes any guitar made from it sound amazing!

El_Thwatez said:
That entire description makes me wanna buy that guitar lol. There's definitely something about mahogany that makes any guitar made from it sound amazing!
:)
And the most important thing is that it makes so fuc**** great noise with Randall V2!!!
Sound is huge!

i use to have that guitar, it is very nice probably as nice as they come korean made or not, i mean spec wise what else could you ask for. in my opinion ditch those stock pickups and get some emg 81 in the bridge it will make that thing sounds way better. i upgraded mine from the stock pickups to a dimebucker and it was a night and day difference and to an emg 81 and it was awesome after that, makes me wish i still had it :twisted:

Last night we had concert at main square ... it was Big Band of Biggest Orchestra in Serbia, RTS (Radio Television Serbia)
and it was really fanny to see that jazzy guy playing on V2 Randall, of course mine ... and ha said nothing about it like it is crap or similar what most of my friends expected to hear from him ... he said, it is great amp.

Look at that hypnotic green light!! :)
v2.jpg

Just goes to show, randall are on the right lines with this series of amps!

hpim0235zm3.jpg

My T2/Cyclone rig. The T2 runs the XL cab and the camo cabinet below it. The Cyclone runs the crate cab and other camo cabinet.

The Cyclone I did myself although it didn't look too good at first. Then I made a metal front for it and now it doesn't too bad from a distance :D

The T2 was white when i got it and appears to be factory. I bought it used and the original owner said it wasn't used very much it even came in the original box.

Randall do seem to do that, sticking random colours of tolex where they want! I wouldn't mind a snow-camo T2, but I'd have to get my cab matched too!

Don't have the T2 anymore, traded it to my dad for an RM100 :twisted: Just needed more flexability with my tone so I made the trade.

Thrash Till Deth said:
Don't have the T2 anymore, traded it to my dad for an RM100 :twisted: Just needed more flexability with my tone so I made the trade.
:shock: Cool Dad!!!!!!

jmgman70 said:
Thrash Till Deth said:
:shock: Cool Dad!!!!!!

He's the man, he started off just working on guitars for me, painting and doing wood work on them. Then started playing which was cool cause we have similar tastes in music. :D When I started to run into trouble getting the tone I was looking for from the T2 he offered to trade heads with me because he had a Lynchbox and didn't need the second MTS head. Plus he always like the T2 sound and wanted to get one himself but hadn't found the right deal yet.

Haha, I wish my dad had a similar view to tones! although i cant say id trade his mesa for my t2 if it came to it, i love the tone too much! The T2 is Chuck norris in amp form!