Where to buy Randall MTS gear?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy a current RM50 combo with reverb and would like to buy used, but they are proving hard to find! I'm considering buying new, but I'm used to getting around 40% off list price on most new stuff, but it seems most of the Randall MTS stuff is locked in at a MAP of around 15% off. Does anybody have a dealer they'd recommend for a great combination of pricing and service?

If it is against forum rules to post this publicly, feel free to PM me the info.

Thanks!

I would like to know about those dealers, I live in McHenry ILL so im not too far from milwalkee and that area.

Check out www.boogiestreet.com. The best place to buy Randall amps, mts modules, and custom Washburn import and USA guitars. He's got all the modules.

As far as the signature modules - Brookdale Music ( www.brookdalemusic.com ) beats Boogie Street on their prices.

Their Lynch modules are for $225 shipped in the US compared to Boogie's $239 shipped.

Also FunkyMunkyMusic on ebay recently has been giving Boogie some competition in the Washburn department. They're usually a little cheaper in guitar prices as well. I got my Donegan DD75 for just under $1400 shipped, awesome deal plus it was signed by him.

Great guys to deal with and top notch customer service. I just ordered my Mr. Scary module from them and am very pleased. Ask for Rich if you need any help from them.

I haven't shopped from Funkymunkeymusic so I can't speak about them. I'm sure they're a great store though.

What I can speak about is my customer experience with Eric McKenna and Boogiestreet Guitars. I've purchased 8 Washburn USA, 2 Washburn imports, and 1 Randall RM100. I know nothing about his prices compared to others or his policy on matching other's prices. I don't price shop. I'm all about customer service and Boogistreet's is amazing. And I do know that BSG's relationship with Washburn and Randall is incredibly close. No other Washburn dealer has as many CUSTOM high quality import or USA custom shop axes as Boogiestreet.

That's my little customer testimonial

Just check out the site and make your own decision, lol. Check out the message board on the BSG site...the Boogieboard and go to the customers' section. You'll see many customers like me with pictures of all the guitars they've bought from BSG. It's not a coincidence that there are so many repeat customers.

The Music Center, Inc. in Kenosha and Warp Drive Music in Milwaukee have both beaten all the online retailers consistantly.

ymmv