T2 Footswitch Programming Question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devastone

Reaction score
I just picked up a used T2, great amp! It's much more versatile that just doing metal. It came with the 4 button footswitch, right now the 1st button is clean, the 2nd button is od, the 3rd button is boost, and the 4th button goes back to the clean channel with the fx loop on. Is it possible to have the first 3 buttons select the channel and the last button to just turn the fx loop on or off without affecting the channel selection?

And if so, can I get the Reader's Digest version of how to do it?

Thanks,
Roger

Alright,

I was under the impression that this could only be done on a per-channel basis, but if you check the bottom end of the manual it does contain something which seems quite relevant to what you are trying to achieve, not sure how you would achieve that without a proper programmeable midiboard though...

I can understand having the extra switch for the purpose of FX loop on, but you would have thought they would have allowed 3 programeable channels and then also an FX loop on/off feature such as the G2 and G3 have...

Thanks, I do understand how to do it with a programmable board. I want to do it with the Randall footswitch, I don't use any midi effects. I almost wish they had included standard 1/4 stereo jacks for switching in addition to the midi, it would be much more useable for me, and I think I probably speak for some others out there.

Not a biggie, right now most of my pedals are in front anyway, but it would be nice to know if I decide to put a nice rack delay in the loop or something.

Later,
-R

I know the feeling, it would be useful, but I think as you say, does the job for the time being :)