Just bought a Ultra XL

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
Well I just gave up on hearing clips and bought it. It should be hear before firday and ill post some **** clips since no one else will. 8) Im really looking foward to hearing what this thing can do.

Nice, thanks for taking the plung! I have been wondering about this module too. I wonder why Randall doesn't have any clips up on this module or any of the artist modules. You would think it would be an easy thing to do and would help market them better. But hey, what do I know.

My recording gear is a sm-57 into my soundblaster audigy zs pro (awesome card btw) in too various programs depending on what i feel like using for the day. All of my effects come from my tc electronics g major. Im using a peavey cab at the moment but will be getting a randall soon. Im really looking foward to getting this one since the other modules I got just havent done it for me yet.

Well I finally got my module today, it was exactly what I was looking for, I nice HIGH gain module that seems to be very harmonicly rich. Great overall tone and PLENTY of gain. I have yet to play the 1086 to compare but I love this module. It sounds just like a 5150II or a few other high gain amps. I would definally recomend this one to everyone.

I also wanted to mention that the module came loaded with JJ ecc83s from the factory.

Working on a good clip right now (that might take a while)

im working on getting a good sound clip together, since all of my playing is **** that will be hard to do, but ill get something up by tomorrow night for sure.