Cabs bro

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xspiderfingersx

Reaction score
I've got a marshall 1960a that i use with my rm100m. It sounds good half the time and the other half i hate it. What gives.

I play it through a hughes and kettner with v-30s at my local guitar shop and it sounds amazing. any thoughts.

-dave

stock gh whatevers

i want v30s. i may pick up my buddies framus dragon cab when he gets off tour.

-dave

i love G12 75s i think they sound better than the 30's but you got to know how to eq your amp properly. you say it sounds good half the time right? i bet it sounds like **** when your in a small space .
i had the same cab as you 3 years ago and i practiced in a small space and it just sounded like mud. so i sold it . 6 moths later my lead guitarist tells me hes using em the whole time and hes just rolling off his bass and presense as he turns up his amp that was a HUGE smack in the face becouse when i wasnt in a small space that amp rocked balls. im now using a Randall RA412XLT with V30's and im probley going to pick up a 212 with G12 - 75's in it to give it that extra thud im looking for.

my bigest regret was not knowing that sooner.
play with it a bit before you swap em. and if you do swap let me know i'll buy those g12's off you!