MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RM100 Complete Schematics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Egnater / Randall Modular Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucius
RM50

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have converted that Ultra schematic to a couple jpgs if anyone is interested. Cheers, Lucius
Viktor86
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The XTC module schematic is not in Soulinsane's all boards.zip

I would love to get that one. Does anyone have it?

Thanks
lassoharp
RM20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: RM100 Complete Schematics Reply with quote

Soulinsane wrote:
I know the RD guys can't share schematics with the public but I hope that doesn't prevent us from sharing our own work. I have proofed my own set of schematics for the RM100, SL+, Ultra XL, and Clean modules so please use them for your personal reference and learning. Like I said, this is my own work and it has taken me many hours to go through the whole amp and trace it out so give credit where credit is due. Basically, don't steal this work and sell it on Ebay lol. Its free to everyone. The voltages are approximates values and are referenced from an older set of incorrect schematics. I have yet to measure the absolute voltage values, but that will be the next thing I do. Once done I'll post a revision.

Use this to learn about you RM100 and how it operates. Its really a wonderful design. If you use it to modify your RM100 then do so with care. I take no responsibility for what you do to your amp and modules. Its also important to note that there are voltages of over 500VDC inside this amp even when unplugged. If you touch something the wrong way it can kill you or in the best case destroy your amp.

These schematics are .cap files. You will need to download and use CAP CAD in order to open them. Its a free 2D cad program that will allow you to zoom, modify, and change these schematics. Everything presented here is stock, but there may be some component values that differ depending on when your amp or modules were built.

All boards are in this Zip file http://www.mediafire.com/?0jvddjytjdy

If anyone finds anything wrong or wants to add modules to this work then feel free to do so. That's the reason I am sharing it. I have went over everything at least 5 times and it all seems correct.

Here is a screen shot. Everyone enjoy Very Happy

Note share schematics? Why? Virtually every other amp maker out there including Mesa Boogie makes their schematics available to the public. Considering the issues that seem to follow RM-100 it would be very helpful to have them available publicly - at the very least schematics for the power supply and output section should be published. This is where most of the problems seem to happen. Countless blown fuses . . . . Having individual bias on the rear panel is a blessing which is nearly wiped out by having to constantly open up the amp to change fuses .. . . . which could have been placed on the rear panel for quick access - like they are for most other amps. Get rid of the redundant FX loops and you would have room.
12afael
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capdraw is no more... what a sad format.

I have tried for hours to open the files... if someone could please post the schematic in pdf format I would be in debt.
tschrama
RM100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannt seem to attach documents in a post.. but I have a whole bunch of RM100 and module schematic's .. some have been very recently traced by Joey from SLOCloneforums and (I think) I did the recto.

Good deals with: C2ply, BenMesaBoog, YouguitarHero, nitrous12, kylendm.
tschrama
RM100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here:

http://www.slocloneforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6484

Good deals with: C2ply, BenMesaBoog, YouguitarHero, nitrous12, kylendm.
12afael
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much!!!! now I can finish my pcb
musimarais
RM20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please post the pdf here

Thank you
Ruddwiijk
RM20

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead horse beating, cannot enter the slocloneforums, they are asking for Joey's favorite cat..? I tried Soldano soldano and slo, maybe it's apparent, i don't get it. Cap cad not available. Got a gainless rm100 i wanna fix!
dinmonster
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Sweet! Reply with quote

Right on thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Egnater / Randall Modular Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: