New Modules from Randall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muskpsmesane

Reaction score
Hey guys I dont know much about what randall is doing module wise but hopefully you guys know some stuff. I heard they are working on a kirk hammet signature module? Dont know if thats true or not. I think a moduled based off of a peavy 5150 what be pretty sweet. Does anyone know of any new modules their working on?

on the harmony central mts forum the randall rep said it would probably be a slow year for modules. but he did say there would be an acoustic module coming out. ??

An acoustic module? as in a simulated piezo pickup type sound? Now THAT would be a killer module to compliment the high gain and clean ones 8)

Yes it is a Piezo type thing Doug at randall told me about that one a year ago ..so I guess its a heavy project ...also do you guys Know anything about the Grail super v and Brahma ..anyone who went to Namm ..what the time frame for release now????

I keep hearing that the Grail and the Super V are "supposedly" coming out next month.

The Lynch Box amp head that was at the summer NAMM show loaded with Mr. Scary, Super V and the Grail modules was listed on ebay a few days ago and sold within moments. The winner was a fellow Dojo student that is enlisted in the online George Lynch guitar seminar I'm in, he said as soon as he gets the amp he's going to send other Dojo students clips of the Grail and the Super V - I'll ask him if he can post here too.

Here was the auction link if you missed seeing it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Randall-GEO...yZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As I saw someone else mention it in another thread, an Orange module would be cool. That and/or a Hiwatt module...

i was at summer namm and played that lynch rig. the super v is amazing. it's like the top boost with a bit more hair. the grail was my least favorite of the three lynch modules - it was still nice though.

John from funkymunky music (the ebay link) who also has a music store has a coupple of the new modules he got from the namm show, i just talked to him by phone the other day and he said the grail module is the best hes herd yet and the super v sounded like a nicer top boost. The new modules should be out soon.

Disciple said:
I keep hearing that the Grail and the Super V are "supposedly" coming out next month.

The Lynch Box amp head that was at the summer NAMM show loaded with Mr. Scary, Super V and the Grail modules was listed on ebay a few days ago and sold within moments. The winner was a fellow Dojo student that is enlisted in the online George Lynch guitar seminar I'm in, he said as soon as he gets the amp he's going to send other Dojo students clips of the Grail and the Super V - I'll ask him if he can post here too.

Here was the auction link if you missed seeing it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Randall-GEO...yZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi Michael (disciple),

It's rick here from the george lynch dojo,
cool to see you on both forums :)
Hey do you know if the production version of the lynch box will have the Skull logo as per the one sold on ebay?
Can't wait to hear the clips of that amp.

Well that sucks, it looks much better with the skull logo, and it still has reference to randall so i can't see why randall won't release it that way, it's obviously a cost saving thing which i think is really poor....it's little things like this that really bother me, even to the point of re-thinking my decision to purchase one.

I recieved an e-mail from Randall on Tuesday that said the Super V is in stock at the factory and will be shipping out this week. I can't wait to get on of those for a clean module. I've been holding out....

rickgk said:
Well that sucks, it looks much better with the skull logo, and it still has reference to randall so i can't see why randall won't release it that way, it's obviously a cost saving thing which i think is really poor....it's little things like this that really bother me, even to the point of re-thinking my decision to purchase one.

Now that's funny. The whole reason I bought a regular RM100 instead of the Lynch Box is because it had that skull logo and the Randall person at the NAMM booth said that's how they were going to ship.

I love the gold piping and green tolex but that skull logo looks dorky to me.

foreal d00ds I thought that logo looked really silly on an otherwise nicely adorned head.

Heres the touchy part about signature gear: it still has to be marketable with out that name pushing it and theres a lot of dudes playing right now who have never heard of george lynch.

theres a lot of dudes playing right now who have never heard of george lynch

WHAT?! HERESY! That's just crazy talk, who's never heard of george lynch?! You can't call yourself a guitarist if you've never heard of George Lynch.... :lol: :wink:

I agree w/ Matt - if you haven't heard of Lynch I feel sorry for you - he's one of rock's greatest guitarists.

rickgk and I are having a blast in his online lessons in his Dojo at the moment - his lessons are sick and challenging as hell!

Listen to Mr. Scary from Dokken if you haven't heard Lynch - that is one of THE best instrumentals of all time.

no one is denying the epicness of the lynchmeister, and I for one do not count myself amongst that group, HOWEVER

there are a lot of dudes who dont know the dude. and wouldnt throw down 2k on a head simply because it has his name on it.

Hell, I like gl's playing and i wouldnt have bought it with that logo on it.

his name is on a lot of stuff. how many esp's does he have and does he use the randall cabs or the genz benz cabs? maybe he switches between amps with his morley aby box.

the guitars are one thing they have a signature but the design they had for the head @ namm had like it right on the main logo huge and ****. Totally different then aguitar or the genz benz cabs