Randall "Lynch" point-to-point head???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldwing68nv

Reaction score
Anyone have any info and/or details about the George Lynch point-to-point head that Randall is supposed to have in the works??? wattage,gain type,channels,features,expected due date,etc...

It's called the Lynch Box. Maybe go to www.randallamplifiers.com and checkk out the specs.

yes,that's correct,Scooter.i remember reading back a few months ago about how Randall was ironing out details on making a "point-to-point" head specifically with George Lynch's collaberation.it sounded pretty cool.i've havent heard anything since then and was wondering if anyone had any more info about it.i hope it's not an idea that went to the scrap heap...

ok,i found the original source of info about the point-to-point head that Lynch is working on with Randall...go to www.georgelynch.com ,then click on "news",then scroll down just past the listing of 5 european tour dates from early 2006 to the first paragraph below it.that GL & Randall news tidbit mentions "at the moment,George Lynch is working on a point-to-point head & a combo"...i'm assuming that's in relation to Randall Amps??? ...sounds cool!!!