Cab Choices...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonguitarist

Reaction score
What cab would you guys recommend for a V2? I am currently just using a B-52 400W cab, but I am looking for better quality. I am thinking about probably getting a Vader cab, or a Randall cab. But what do you guys think?

Since I don't even know what Vader is,I would reccomend Randall.

I've just recorded my new rythm tracks for my band with my new V2...the producer looked with diffidence my Randall,saying it would ound like ****...He never taste Randall...and now,after this taste,he looks at my V2 and says...:"Man,it's the heaviest sound I've ever heard...it rocks...".
I keep going,trying to convert my fucked "Marshall and Mesa and nothing else" Italian compatriot.

Randall rules...
And I can't wait to see Micheal Ammottand Bill Steer with Carcass this Saturday...

STAY METAL GUYS!

dragonguitarist said:
What cab would you guys recommend for a V2? I am currently just using a B-52 400W cab, but I am looking for better quality. I am thinking about probably getting a Vader cab, or a Randall cab. But what do you guys think?

I bought 4 Eminence Patriot Texas Heat speakers, and loaded them into my older Crate cab(built like a tank). Now that is some CHUNK! They are not crystal clear, but I wanted some color added to the sound. So I think this was my best move to make! And now I have a 600 watt cab! So I have plenty of headroom! Found my cab!