• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 + modules for sale -ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevearino

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in getting everything sold.
All the modules and the head are now sold.
I will be deleting this post once I know that everyone has received their stuff.
Thanks again, and once the finances settle down some, I'll probably be back here with another MTS. :)
Regards,
Steve Clark

If you want to sell your modules seperately I'm interested in the Blackface. PM me with a price if this is the case. Thanks!!!

I'd be interested in the Modern if you plan on selling the modules seperately - let me know if you're interested and with what price. Thanks!

I'll keep you both updated. As it turns out, if I can get all 5 modules sold very soon(ie some others want the other 3), then I will do it this way(115 each shipped). If I go this route, anyone want to buy the head? 525 plus shipping. :)

Since I have the other modules, I'm intersted in the Ultra XL if you end up selling it seperately. Looks like you have buyers for most of the other stuff already :)

Alright guys :) I guess there is enough interest in most of the stuff by selling separately, so I will do that. :)
I am at work right now(8:30PM EST) and will be going home in about an hour. However, I won't be able to do email stuff when I get home(get kids to bed, blah, blah, blah. Tomorrow I work from 8-4(if no one calls out sick like yesterday and today in which case I'll need to stay here until 9:30 again):evil:
And if money is sent through paypal, I can get the stuff shipped out hopefully by tomorrow night(if not working late).
To all interested, please send an email to [email protected] I can check that account from work or home and will give you my paypal info(if that's the way you want to pay).
Thanks all! This is going to help me out alot. :)
So far it looks like
Trendkill1168 - blackface - SOLD
Disciple - modern - SOLD
dodvocivus- RM100 - SOLD
roodyrocker-ultraxl - SOLD
Trendkill1168 - Recto - SOLD

Still for sale -

XTC black stripe

Edited to add - it doesn't show up when I put in my email, but there is an _ between the j and the c

dodvocivus said:
Just to update anybody who is reading this thread, I have just purchased the Rm-100 (thanks Steve). 8)

No problem Calvin :) I know you are gonna have fun with it! 8)