Hectic Watermelon CD (all Egnater!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Czajkowski

Reaction score
low-crawling under the wire at Fort Mastercard
Gentlemen,

Before we finally send the new Hectic Watermelon CD, The Great American Road Trip, to Diskmakers, I'll have some previews up on the HWM site player. The first one fer ya is the tune from which we had a solo bed on HRI, "Bionic Hillbilly." The album features, Scott Lerner, tearing it up on the first solo and Jerry Goodman (Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Dregs, etc.) on electric violin. Enjoy!

All the guitars, other than the first guitar solo, are my Egnater M4 and ie4. The violin is through the Egnater stuff as well. Thanks to Bruce for making such killer amps!

HWM_CD_cover.jpg

Very nice Material... Very nice indeed !

Let me (us) know when/where it's available. PLEASE :D
I'll buy

Again... VERY nice!

Lance-a-not said:
Very nice Material... Very nice indeed !

Let me (us) know when/where it's available. PLEASE :D
I'll buy

Again... VERY nice!

tlingen said:
Nice work! I really enjoyed it.

Thank you very much for the feedback! We expect the CDs to be in stores (Abstract Logix, Amazon, CD Baby, iTunes, etc.) by early Sept. We are now doing pre-orders throught the band website for $12 to help defray production costs.

John Czajkowski said:
Thank you very much for the feedback! We expect the CDs to be in stores (Abstract Logix, Amazon, CD Baby, iTunes, etc.) by early Sept. We are now doing pre-orders throught the band website for $12 to help defray production costs.

Pre-Ordered Sir... Thanks, cant wait !

THe Violin adds a whole new dimension to Bionic Hillbilly. I can't wait to hear 21st Century Visigoth again on the CD.