Inner Prison 9-20-08 Street Road Bar Bensalem PA

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
Inner Prison 9-20-08 Street Road Bar & Grille
Bensalem, PA
near Philadelphia

We haven't played out since 6-07 due to a series of unfortunate incidents (2 car accidents, other mishaps)

Looks like we're on a mission from G*d!
The original lineup is back together for the first time since our gig back in November 2006 at the legendary Trocadero Theater in Philadephia

Not many gigs left in our future, as I am relocating to Tempe, AZ

Anybody interested in taking my place as the axeslinger should stop by and check us out, we may be planning another Trocadero performance this fall, so there are quality gigs on the horizon.

Hopefully, the replacement guitarist will be cool enough to let me sit in on a jam once in awhile when I return for visits 8)

I'll be using my rm100 for the show. PeteBlackface is a a lock for my clean....I'm having trouble choosing between the PeteSL, PeteRecto and KH3 for the remaining 2 slots....

www.myspace.com/innerprison

I went with an allPete modded lineup of BFace, SL+, and Recto
I set up early and biased

I have to say I was thrilled with the live tone...I really opened up the volume as its a small venue with only Vox and kick drum miked

Killer amp, killer Pete mods- I'm an owner for life as this amp delivers quiet, medium, and loud volume in a variety of settings and oozes coolness 8)