Brahma

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khingpynn

Reaction score
I like the Brahma stock a lot... i push it with the BBE Green Screamer or a Soldano Supercharger GTO... either way it defines awsome tone for me.

yep...it's my favorite marshall-toned mts module.pushed with an o/d pedal,it can do anything from old-school plexi to 80's hot-rodded marshall tones ala ozzy,whitesnake,ratt,dokken,etc...

btw,dave f's mod gives the Brahma module some more low-end and gain.not a whole lot,but it does "beef" it up...either way,this module ROCKS!!!

khingpynn said:
I like the Brahma stock a lot... i push it with the BBE Green Screamer or a Soldano Supercharger GTO... either way it defines awsome tone for me.
Brahma has fast become my favorite module for the MTS yet! I push it with a Modded out SD-1 for a voltage boost. It just keeps sounding better and better each time I play it. :D

Brahma is starting to become one of my favorites as well. It's big and open-sounding, plus it has a beautiful sounding midrange. Thought I was done with pedals for a bit, but I might try that GTO supercharger just to see how it sounds with brahma!

Cheers to an awesome module!

It is the best sounding UNDERATED module out there. If you want that 80's rock/metal tone, get one of these!! :D

It is the best sounding UNDERATED module out there. If you want that 80's rock/metal tone, get one of these!!

I agree... it does 80's Rock Metal really well... thats one of the reasons why the GTO is such a great fit for this module... IMHO this combination sounds way better that the Mr Scary... but i don't want to knock the Mr Scary... it's a killer mod!

khingpynn said:
It is the best sounding UNDERATED module out there. If you want that 80's rock/metal tone, get one of these!!

I agree... it does 80's Rock Metal really well... thats one of the reasons why the GTO is such a great fit for this module... IMHO this combination sounds way better that the Mr Scary... but i don't want to knock the Mr Scary... it's a killer mod!
+1....
I been using the Brahma for almost all my 80's metal the past couple of weeks. It was modded by Dave Friedman and I use a modded Boss SD-1 and its such a HUGE CLEAR Distortion!! Love it!
:D

khingpynn said:

100% agreed! that's the only reason that i sold off my MR SCARY module.

I still like the heavier tone of the Mr. Scary for things like Iron Maiden a Judas priest. It pulls the "heavier" 80's metal off perfectly. But the Brahma is TOPS for the Hair band metal. :D

Brahma.........
icon_gott.gif
Brahma.........
icon_gott.gif
Brahma.........
icon_gott.gif

Well put it like this......it covers everything from AC/DC - Zepplin to All the 80's hair stuff(Ozzy, Motley Crue, Dokken, Etc...) and it sounds GOOOOOOOD!!! But I use the modded Boss SD-1 in front and Dave Friedman modded it PERFECTLY. All the tone you need.
Ask old Jeremiha about it.... :wink:

Dave Friedman modded it PERFECTLY. All the tone you need.

Mailman...

Whats the mod all about... what did it do to the tone and gain.

I love mine stock but when i hit it with the Soldano GTO it's just that much more amazing.

Hey Craig,
I am not sure what Dave did to it. I bought it brand new and shipped it out to Dave the same day I got it. Never listened to it stock.
A buddy of mine(PROPS to GOLDWING68NV also known as "Lil Neddy") was really praising on how good the Dave mods are. I had him mod my Mr.Scary and loved it so I knew I couldnt loose for the BRahma. I had a Cameron marshall (the puplexi lynch used on tour) and it sounds **** near 95% of that tone(the Dave Friedman modded Brahma) I boost it with modded out Boss SD-1 so I am sure your GTO will make it scream. The sounds are so CLEAR AND ARTICULATE with HIGH HARMONIC and very Dynamic that it blows me away each time I play it. Its BY FAR my favorite module and I have owned them all(even the egnaters)
It can NAIL the Van Halen Fair warning tone to the LETTER!! then back it off to get some AC/DC - Zepplin tone. And to play Dokken riffs....you would swear it was Lynch thru the amp. I have the full stack Lynch box like you and run either EL-34 or KT77's and I would put your module in the mail to Dave TODAY!!! I been playing over 25 years and this is THE TONE for Hair metal hands down. If you want I can get you Daves Email. The turnaround wasnt that long either. I just love it more and more each time I play it. And everyone that has heard it....JAWS DROP "THAT IS A RANDALL???" Total HOT RODDED Marshall tone in that module when modded. I have owned 4 "Modded marshalls" Splawns, Metaltronix, Etc....and this is THE TONE! Sorry if I keep repeating myself but I am that impressed. Check him out....you wont be sorry! :D

Mailman stop it, every time I'm on this board, there's another module that you proclaim as Almighty Holy Tone, and my wallet can't keep up!

crankyrayhanky said:
Mailman stop it, every time I'm on this board, there's another module that you proclaim as Almighty Holy Tone, and my wallet can't keep up!
hahaha!! Well after going thru ALL THE MODULES.....I have my Final 3!!
The Pete modded 1086 for the BRUUUUUTAL METAL.....the Dave Friedman modded Mr.SCary for the "Heavier" 80's metal...
and finally the Modded out Brahma that just SINGS!!!! That covers from Aerosmith to the Mighty BROWN sound off Fairwarning. So if you get those....you will have the Ultimate Rig(My opinion only) :D

Rock on Brothers!!

Dan is out..........