Classified topics

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need 10 posts before you can post there.

if you're trying to buy something just pm them.

rulz rulz rulz. just start posting gotta be some thing to say somewhere

Welcome Noobs!!!
You are going to love this forum.
Lots of information and if you keep your eyes open, some really killer deals.
Peace.

VitaminG said:
it's gonna be a slow journey if Toni only posts once a year! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In just 8 more years he will be able to post in the classifieds section of the forum. It takes 10 posts. You can do it, Toni... :D

Getting closer and close. If he only posts once a year, it would suck to miss a deal. Maybe next year you'll get that mod!

What MTS Modules do you think will be around 8 years from now?

Peace!
~The Curious Hat

MadHatter_Lurch said:
Getting closer and close. If he only posts once a year, it would suck to miss a deal. Maybe next year you'll get that mod!

What MTS Modules do you think will be around 8 years from now?

Peace!
~The Curious Hat
I'd like to see an AXE FX Ultra module..
:lol: :lol:

It keeps spammers and people that do not want to participate out of the classified. In past people would come in, post a link to the eBay ad and never show up again. This way you must participate and everyone gets to know each other.

Mikeman said:
kbause said:
you need 10 posts before you can post there.

if you're trying to buy something just pm them.
This is very stupid, do you think so?
No, I don't think so. I've been a member of many other forums that get choked down with hit-and-run salesmen who try to use the forum as a dumping ground without ever looking to contribute. 10 posts really isn't much of a requirement and shouldn't take anyone too long to amass if they really want to participate in the forum.