• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater M4 modular preamp

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DylanGuitar

Reaction score
This an Egnater m4 modular preamp with efx loop. Here are the modules: Twin, Vox, SL+, and Egg3

The unit sounds great and I got those specific modules so you pretty much have most of the meat and potatoes sounds covered. The unit is about 2-3 years old (these are the single channel modules). Also, it is my understanding that the less expensive randall modules will fit into this chasis. Note: these are not the dual channel modules.

So the preamp is in great condition. It has a couple of minor scratches on the the top and bottom of the preamp but the faceplate of the unit and the modules is without blemish. This unit has lived it's life inside my rack in my studio (I used it purely for studio stuff) and has never been gigged.

$1400 or best offer

Dylan

Well I posted on your thing on TGP, but I'll ask again here, if you're willing to sell the modules individually I'll take the Twin module! :D

If you sell the modules seperate I'd be interested in the SL+ - let me know what price you're looking @.

Hmm....ok so if you guys want to make me an offer seperately
One for the twin
The other for the SL+
and the other for the m4 and the other remaining modules......email me at [email protected]
I'm just a little cautious of splitting the stuff up and then having a hard time selling the chasis

take care,

Dylan

I can also be reached at 305 303 4071

Alright guys. I have had two separate offers flake out at the last minute.
I just want to sell this thing at a fair price. Separately or together.
So let me know if your offers still stand. Also, I would need to get an offer on the Egn3 module as well.

I know guitarguy was interested in the Twin and pmmed awhile back and I messaged on the SL+, but I haven't heard back from my message and that was a few weeks ago.

If you're interested Dylan in still selling them seperate let me know I'm still interested in the SL+ - message me back please.

Hey Mike,

I'm going to pass on this guy. He's a new member, no proof to back up what he's selling and he clearly doesn't answer his emails/pms/posts either. My trust on the internet as of late has been stretched pretty thin! :evil:

I'm leaning the same way - since I never heard back from him. Unless he's willing to do a COD deal since we both have credibility in past sales here on the forum.

Not sure where everyone is on this, but I'm interested in the Twin and SL+ Module if it's available. At a fair price of course.

I did business with Guitarguy in the past (I pretty sure it was him anyway) so he can vouch for me. Also did business with dayn here.

Sorry guys I sold it on Thursday and have been out of town gigging.
Sorry for the no replies. It has been sold.
Take care,

Dylan