• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater M4 modular preamp $1200

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DylanGuitar

Reaction score
This an Egnater m4 modular preamp with efx loop. Here are the modules: Twin, Vox, SL+, and Egg3

The unit sounds great and I got those specific modules so you pretty much have most of the meat and potatoes sounds covered. The unit is about 2-3 years old (these are the single channel modules). Also, it is my understanding that the less expensive randall modules will fit into this chasis. Note: these are not the dual channel modules.

So the preamp is in great condition. It has a couple of minor scratches on the the top and bottom of the preamp but the faceplate of the unit and the modules is without blemish. This unit has lived it's life inside my rack in my studio (I used it purely for studio stuff) and has never been gigged.

$1200 or best offer

Dylan

Uhh.... I know you are new here, but when you already have the item listed in the Classified section, you do not need to repost a new F/S ad if you are only selling one of the item. Just giving you the headsup.