Ooops I did it again....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
....been looking for a way to have more modules 'on line' at once, was gonna get an RM4..but I figure, why not have a 100W power section at my disposal as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330276248545

:twisted:

Where the hell are all you guys getting the money for all this ****. LoL. Only reason i got my 8string and a module from sam ash is because it was no payments no interest for 18months

tonymustang302 said:
Where the hell are all you guys getting the money for all this s*&t. LoL. Only reason i got my 8string and a module from sam ash is because it was no payments no interest for 18months

massive amounts of debt :evil:

JKD said:
tonymustang302 said:
Where the hell are all you guys getting the money for all this s*&t. LoL. Only reason i got my 8string and a module from sam ash is because it was no payments no interest for 18months

I just picked up a ENGL INVADER this weekend after only about a year of torturing myself. Gave in to THE G.A.S once more!! :evil:

All I got was a Rebel,but I have to say,it's a tasty treat!!!
Picture042.jpg

Nice one Jason!
Now....we deserve these amps because...."We are good enough, ....Smart enough.....and Dog gone it....People like us!!"
Words of Stuart Smalley!!
:D
.........and...." IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL!!!!!"

Mailman1971 said:
JKD said:
tonymustang302 said:

I just picked up a ENGL INVADER this weekend after only about a year of torturing myself. Gave in to THE G.A.S once more!! :evil:

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is in the same calibers as deziel amps. I hate you now. That is the last amp you will ever own.

That amp is Da Bomb!
I dont know how to post pics here...haha
But trust me.....this thing will crush a freight train!!!!! :twisted:

tonymustang302 said:
Mailman1971 said:
JKD said:
tonymustang302 said:

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is in the same calibers as deziel amps. I hate you now. That is the last amp you will ever own.
Just picked up a Framus Cobra this week.......
G.A.S just dont go away.....
The only cure......." MORE COWBELL!!!! " :D

I know your pain.......
But...in my defense....I have sold a TON of gear....only to buy more!!
But I have thinned EVERYTHING down a lot. I had over 40 electrics at one time in my back room. Now down to 3 electrics and 2 amp heads. Not too shabby is it?? :?
The sickness never ends. I am looking at another amp and bid on another guitar today!! Doctor...please help me with this G.A.S!!! :wink:

Mailman1971 said:
I know your pain.......
But I have thinned EVERYTHING down a lot. I had over 40 electrics at one time in my back room. Now down to 3 electrics and 2 amp heads. Not too shabby is it?? :?
The sickness never ends. I am looking at another amp and bid on another guitar today!! Doctor...please help me with this G.A.S!!! :wink:

I wonder if it's more exciting just to buy all this stuff than it really is to play it sometimes......it's crazy...I'm always scouring ebay.. :oops: :roll:

shred-o-holic said:
I wonder if it's more exciting just to buy all this stuff than it really is to play it sometimes......

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. That statement is more true than any of us would like to admit. :lol:

shred-o-holic said:
Mailman1971 said:
I know your pain.......

I wonder if it's more exciting just to buy all this stuff than it really is to play it sometimes......it's crazy...I'm always scouring ebay.. :oops: :roll:

hammer...meet nail! :oops:

I honestly do think its the thrill of the chase. Buying gear we didnt even knowwe "wanted" or something that was just too cool when we were in High school and now we actually see it for sale CHEAP on ebay! I have a new guitar and amp head on its way to me right now as I write this. Besides, I can justify all the purchases I have made by the gear always has a good re-sale value if you deicide to part with it. I have NEVER been "stuck" with a piece of gear that wouldnt sell. Not like buying a classic car that would be hard to sell off at a moments notice. I can usually sell stuff since I know their are others like me out there. :roll:
But back to the topic......yes! The thrill of Hunt and chase!! :wink: