RS412KHX cabinet, where are the vintage 30's?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmike

Reaction score
I have been trying out this cab today, I really like the way it sounds and I am considering buying it.

Does anybody here know where the Vintage 30's are in this cabinet. In the top or in the bottom? or maybe to the right or left? :D

I'm assuming they are in the top, but I haven't been able to find info on this anywhere. It's nice to know when miking up the cab for recording or live...

I believe it is upper left and lower right since it's an X pattern. If you really wanted to be sure, you could always pop the back of the cab off to check.

i want one of those cabs so bad...

$1k is a little steep for me though..

there are more Randall cabs that feature the v30/t75 combo arent there?

i thought i saw an auction for an RS412??? but it was $900, and i could of swore the RS line cabs were more entry level..like the 212+115 thats around $400....

be nice to have a cab that matches my rig.

yes...any randall cab with X at the very end of the model number is an x pattern cab.

i'm sure RD/Rich can hook you up.

whisperingly softly...(they are in stock right now)

As a matter of fact we have one in stock right now that I would love to get out of here and ship for free in the lower 48.

PM me if your are interested.

Hi Steve!!!! Rock out this weekend buddy. I hit your car!! :twisted: