Randall MTS Clinic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vincewow

Reaction score
340975091.jpg

Hey man,
I am a big fan...visted your site a bunch of times long before the clinic. btw: thats a great music store (MURPHYs)...Ive known Jeff and the guys for years. Solid guys, they know what they are doing.
I missed the clinic because of a gig I had to do...but heard it was a smash..and I am glad you turned Huntington onto the power of Randall MTS. I already have my Rm4 and modules..which I love.
Go Randall!!!

Hey GtrGeorge!!!!! Thanks for posting... great to hear you like my music!!! Thanks for stopping by my site. Yes Jeff & crew has got it going on! They really have a great store and have excellent representation of Randall... lots to choose from! We may do another in the spring so I hope you get to be there for that one!

Be well!

Randall Rules!

tlingen said:
Vince, what modules in the MTS line do you like to play or use as some of your main tones? Thanks
I use the Clean, for all clean playing. The Plexi is great to use for everything, put a nice overdrive like the Holy Fire or the BB and you can cover just about everything. I like the XTC for leads and the Recto for that fatter sound.

I've been thinking of getting some more as I try different modules at the clinics I do. Hope that helps!

V