ATTN - RM50HB Owners!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldwing68nv

Reaction score
For those of you who own the RM50HB MTS Head,how do you like it??? any issues,complaints,regrets??? ...and is it loud enough for you or do you feel that you should have gotten the RM100 Head instead??? ...just curious...

I really dig mine, plenty loud, love the footswitchable boost, never really feel like I need 3 channels anyway... Not a single complaint.

I hope it helps!

Cheers

Love mine. Gigged with it loaded with 6V6's for 6 months. Now using a RM4/Mesa 20:20 rig but can't get it to sound like my RM50 head. The RM50 cut through the mix much better.

If it had a preamp in, I never would have sold my RM50HB to Lance! That thing effing ROCKED! Cuts like a razor and sounds like it has way more balls than a 50 watt head should! :D Can you tell I loved it? The M4 better be kickass... :lol: I think if they could keep the sound the same on the RM50HB, but add space for more modules to use, it would be perfect! I wouldn't mind carrying a small head (it's pretty light too, big plus for me) and a rack with just the RM4 or M4 to use with it if you were able to get 6 modules going, but I guess not a lot of people would want to do that besides me? :( Anywho, BIG thumbs up for the RM50HB, truly sweet amp!

I've thought about doing that - RM50HB with RM4 rack. Would need to use a GRX4 to switch the RM4 in and out.

Guessing you would run the signal into the GRX4 InA then put the RM50 serial loop send into 1 GRX4 loop and the RM4 into loop 2 and the RM50 serial return in Out A. Then use loop 4 to switch channels on the RM50.

Does this sound right?

Latest posts