• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/ Seymour Duncan KTG-2100 Tube Power Amp, Mesa Formula Pre

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phloyd

Reaction score
I have a very rare Seymour Duncan KTG-2100 Stereo Tube Power amp for sale. It is in perfect working condition and very good cosmetic condition (faceplate is excellent). It carries 2 sets of KT-88 power tubes for 100 watts per side. I've tried every rack power available and this amps only sonic rival is the VHT 2/90/2 whick I also own. I no longer use this amp so I'm letting it go. It also works great as a home stereo or bass amp. I will sell it for $750 shipping included. Offers are welcome. Next I have a Mesa Boogie Formula Preamp with footswitch. It is in excellent shape only minor rack wear on top. The clean channel is the best Mesa has made and the Lead channels are capable of Mark to Rectifier distortion. This one can go for $350 shipping included. Offers are also welcome. Thanks,

-Nate

The formula preamp is sold. The KTG 2100 is still available. If anyone is interested in doing a trade or something let me know. I'm open to offers. Otherwise, I'll probably put it on ebay this weekend. Thanks.