• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Mesa/Boogie 50/50 Power amp with GE 6L6 GC tubes

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey all,

I figured since we have some RM4 and M4 users on the board I would list this here before I go to eBay! I have a used Mesa 50/50 in good condition (has some scratching, like I said, it's been USED but Mesa stuff is built like a tank!) loaded with GE 6L6GC tubes (a NOS pair of 2 of these costs $160, this has four!) for sale. The 4th power tube has a slight rattle to it, so I'm not sure if it's going out or not, but I figured I would be on the up and up here! :) Great power amp and VERY loud (has a high and low power switch, low would work well in the home, high would be best used for band practice or gigging only!). The only reason I'm selling is because I want to pick up another VHT 2/50/2 for my Egnater M4 before it comes next month, so this will not only make room but help me come up with the funds to buy one! Looking for $400 via PayPal (I'll cover the fees) and that INCLUDES shipping to the lower 48 United States! Any takers? Feel free to post here or send me a private message! Thanks! :D

I have dealt with several guys on the board, so if you need references please let me know! Thanks for looking!

Hey,

This actually just sold, pending payment! I'll let you know if it falls through! Thanks for the interest! :D