• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Randall Century 170II

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my Randall Century 170II head for something else...

I'm kinda looking for a Boss GT-8 (not interested in any other models).
I'm also interested in rackmount preamps, effects units, power amps...
Guitars... etc...

I'll consider anything actually...
Let me know what you've got.

[email protected]

If that was a Century 200 I'd be all over it. I had a Century 170 awhile back. I hear the 170 II sounds alot better. Little bit lower volume than the 170 but much closer to the Dime tone. I have the rack version of the RG100ES and it sounds pretty good. I'm on the Dean forum all the time and you could probably get rid of that pretty fast over there. Say the word and I'll start a thread about it for you.

Thanks man.
Sure thing, that'd be awesome.
This thing DOES get a Dimebag tone quite easily.
I used to have a Century 200 as well; my first head actually, well, gear wise that is. :)

I just have so much other gear; I don't use this piece any more - would like to see something new in the house to play with that I might use more.

Cool man, I'll post a thread for you and just give them your email address so they can contact you. There are a ton of Dime fans over there and they are always looking for the RG's, Century's, or Warheads. Hope it sells for you.