more NAMM stuff - an RM12?!?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
this was originally designed for dealers, but do you guys have any interest? the mother of all modular amps! fully functional. 50 watts of 12 module goodness.

rm12front.jpg

rm12back.jpg

Holy crap man..that sheet be crahyzee! :twisted:

Tweedplus eh? Is that new?

Juggernaut said:
For a decent price? HELL YEAH!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Dont do like Marshall and over charge like crazy for stuff. :D

But HELL YES, I'd DEFINETELY be interested in something like that!!!!!

i hear you. it also includes rack ears, we took them off for the photo.

I'm in! :D When can pricing be released on this?

I think black plates is an improvement to. Can they be ordered as replacements now? Contact info?

tlingen said:
When can pricing be released on this?

soon...lot's of stuff in the works. just wanted to give you all a sneak peek since you guys rule and rule all.

keep flying those randall colors.

That is ....... game over. I need one now!!!! Though I don't know how I would be able to survive with only one serial loop :D - Taking a guess here but is it about 8u? I would deal with going back to a bigger rack for that!!!

That is sweet! looks like 7 rack spaces, right? How deep is it? Looks like about 2 feet deep from the pic! :)

What's it weigh? I'm guessing you guys did these for the dealers as a good easy way for them to show off different modules, right?

Pete

Oh, and I could just see having one of these with my wireless and axe-fx and being the biggest rock on the block! :)

It's cool... but....

I like the idea of a separate preamp/power amp. That unit is just a glorified 50watt head...

I would like to see a 12 module preamp rack unit... THAT I would be interested in...

But cool nonetheless. It's nice to see a company dedicated to their product lines!

That is pretty badass. I love rackmountable heads and no one makes them anymore. There is something to be said for a preamp and poweramp sharing the same components (ie. transformer). The RM4/RT2/50 sounds great but I bet this would sound more like the RM50 with the added versatility of 12 preamp slots. You guys could really do alot with this design but it is cool as it stands.