V2 Problems switching on...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulf

Reaction score
Hello Randall, hi everybody,

my quite new V2 Ninja does experience a strange problem.
It does not switch on in our rehearsal space for a while. I am sure, it has something to do with either the temperature or humidity in the place. However, it's a common rehearsal space in Germany (not on a tropical island or in Alaska), just like thousands of bands use. Nothing special. My Warhead, Marshall- and bass-player's Boogie do not have this problem, nor do I have this problem at home or did in the studio.
Sometimes, it takes the amp 20 or 30 minutes to get started. Until then it stays completely off, no LED no sound.
The real problem is: I can't consider this amp roadworthy. Does anyone expericence comparable problems? Any Randall tech here, that has any idea? It might be a protective element in the PSU or power amp that might be adjusted - that's what I guess.

Best and happy new year, Ulf

I met someone with this problem too... unfortunately that doesn't solve the issue in anyway... I think you'll be better off sending it back to randall in exchange for a new one!