• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall RM Reverb Unit

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance-a-not

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I personally am not a reverb user (amp anyway) and I pulled the reverb assembly from my beloved RM50. I have no use, other than to keep it gathering dust... So it's for sale. $30 shipped CONUS .

Did it decrease the weight by an amount that you can tell?

Scott said:
I'll take it

Scott,

It's yours then :D

Drop me a line at:

lanceanot AT gmail.com

I gotta run till tonight, let me know if you need any other info too.

Ned,

Not really, maybe 1 1/2lbs lighter, it does have a PC board as part of it's construction.

Lance or Scott - when you have the tank out can you look at it for any identifying model numbers.

If it's an accutronics tank, we can get them easily if we know the part number? From their website:
PART NUMBERING SYSTEM
Reverb part numbers consist of a seven digit code.
EXAMPLE: 4EB2C1B

I have been trying to get this info - accutronics told me to ask Randall what model to recommend. So any help would be great!

Drunton have you looked into using pedal reverb? I have a Line 6 Verbzilla and LOVE it! You should check them out, very versatile and pretty realistic sounding IMO. :)

drunton said:
Lance or Scott - when you have the tank out can you look at it for any identifying model numbers.

If it's an accutronics tank, we can get them easily if we know the part number? From their website:
PART NUMBERING SYSTEM
Reverb part numbers consist of a seven digit code.
EXAMPLE: 4EB2C1B

I have been trying to get this info - accutronics told me to ask Randall what model to recommend. So any help would be great!

It is an Accutronics Pan, # 9AB2C1B

I don't know if the pan by itself is going to work for you though, it is designed to be put into the parallel loop, even has 1/4" cables. There is a PC board on it that I can only assume helps it to work properly in this manner.... I have never seen anything like it on another Reverb Pan

I hope this helps :D