Lynch Box BIAS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are set at 38mA. When I go higher than that they breakup a little bit more and me no likey for the tight metal tones. :lol:

38.5 mV across the board. I'm a bit gun-shy about hot bias right now. I had a Marshall and my amp tech liked to bias hot and stuff would redplate in a few weeks -- of course that problem turned out to be the amp itself.... but still.

Ill try, 39-42 and see what goes!!
Hey Pedro, see you got your Brahma, cool !!!
How do you like it compared to the SL?
I actually like my SL a bit more due to the extra gain, but the Brahma (Dave mod ) does a real close early plexi, I A-B it with my 73, not too bad considering the Module is about 275 and the Plexi is about 1800 bucks !! OUCH!! needless to say the Plexi stays locked up !!!!

Yes sir! :D ...I figured and if I didn't hear back form you in a couple of days, you would have definitely decided to keep it on hand! :lol: ...no surprise there either considering everyone's feedback on it!

Should have it in a few days (coming from Cal), and lookin very forward to it! :wink: The SL is a KILLER mod! Mine is the Pete modded one at it has a multitude of tones! So yeah, 275 vs. 1800...at this point in life, I'll stick to the modules.... take care of that Plexi! Nice piece of machinery :)

I like mine most right around 37.5 nish and toight!

and open sounding too... I'm not a big fan of hot biasing... to me it tends to take away from most amps. The sweet spot in the pot is never too hot... LOL