Randall Folk Rule!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droptrd

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that i enjoy talking to all of you MTS fans. There are no attitudes on this forum. I am a long time Mesa user and probably will be for ever. Though I am having a ton of fun with my MTS gear.

I frequently go on the "boogie Board" forum here on the grailtone site. But it isnt as much fun as it used to be. To many BIG attitudes. That Mesa attiude. I come to these forums to talk about what i love the most...Guitars. Now i feel that some people just come here to fuel some sort of "superiority complex". Attacking people because of a grammer technicality. Its pathetic, lame and poser-ish IMO.

Nobody here tries to put someone down just so they can make themselves look better. Randall Folk are good people.

Sorry about the rant. I was just reading a thread where a guy snapped at another guy because he said "EL35". I knew what he meant by el35. whats the big deal. Mesa snobs. Just want to get that off my chest

I agree whole heartedly. This forum is such a sweet place to be. I just posted my first clip and I had doubts about the reaction I might have gotten but to my surprise I was given positive, friendly comments.

Ive never cared for MESA but I could kinda tell that there is some kind of status thing with them. I dont know about you guys but im not here to win a spelling contest or a grammer report. Im here to talk about FUN stuff and I have never been put down here for even a wrong answer, people just give there opinion and move on.

I have posted something similar in the NEWS thread but AGAIN:
RANDALL USERS RULE!!!!!

I agree most everybody here is cool.
Every now and then someone gets their hackles up...but mainly because we are all passionatte about our music. Usually everyone realizes that its non-constructive and thats the nd of it...proof we have a really good community here.
Thank you to the people who work at keeping it alive and working.

Amen to all this! I never joined boards before.....read alot of them....and thought they were rude people LOOKING for arguments. Everyone here has the same passion for TONE and it shows. Lot of cool people here....lot of good deals....and all sharing that common bond....chasing the holy grail tone down! :wink:
I think with my new modded Modules coming in....I am **** CLOSE!! :D
Have a good weekend everyone!

Dan the Mail man.....

Plus you can get the LOW DOWN on all the cool mods to be done to the modules.......Right Jason?!?!
Dave Friedman's Hairy Brown Eye rules!! 8) (his module MOD folks!)

Mailman1971 said:
Plus you can get the LOW DOWN on all the cool mods to be done to the modules.......Right Jason?!?!
You know this Dan!!!MTS is just the beginning!The HBE is a sick tone!!!!!

jmgman70 said:
Mailman1971 said:
You know this Dan!!!MTS is just the beginning!The HBE is a sick tone!!!!!
Well I should know how Killer this stuff is....this is my 5th time around with it (2 Egnaters, 2 Lynch Boxes, and now the RM100) and I learn something everytime I get back into it.
Been chasing tones for a long time and went thru MANY AMPS and realize that its always been RIGHT HERE with the MTS.
Tweaking and having the the modules modded and everything is so cool and my rig now is sounding BETTER than ever!!
I have so many sounds I cant pick which one to play sometimes!!(Thats a VERY GOOD THING)
Long live Randall!! :wink:

Mailman1971 said:

Ahem....Hairy Brown Eye?? :? ...Can someone elaborate on that for us not so "inclined" folk? :)

Here ya go!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=890024&content=songinfo&songID=7167393

Dont drool on the carpet!! :wink:

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GAWD! What the h3ll was that?? :shock: :shock: ....ooooh, I gotta have that :twisted: :lol: That is EXACTLY what i'm looking for!

How much? :lol: ....wife's gonna kill me....drooled on the keyboard....

You like that one Pedro??? 8)
My SL+ is at Dave Friedman's right now getting that mod done to it!
I will give a review when it comes back.
Rocking..........
:D

Let me put it this way....I love playing....but if I had THAT SOUND? ....I'd lose my freakin' job for sure due to absences! :lol: Daaaamn! That's hot!

That is the most FREAKING HOT RODDED MARSHALL MOD YET!!
I only know one guy that got it done and he told me it BLOWS away ANYTHING he has heard yet for the Marshall tone! I just HAVE TO HAVE it as well! :wink:

Well if you want the "Safe" bet....wait till I get it and give the review.
ME?? I never do the "safe" thing! hahaha
Just dive in head first!!! :D

Honey moon is over.....and that Mothu still my favorite by far!!!!!I still don't even get it out of channel A :shock: Don't forget to turn the treble up!!!!you'll know what I mean Dan!!!!!!!!!OH MY MY!!I think I'm gonna send the other SL2 there too!!!!!

jmgman\mailman - does the mod come with the clean AND hairy eyeball? (like this ->:shock:) or just one of them? :lol: (...i'm guessing added gain by pull switch or something?...)

Reason I ask is that I mentioned the Brahma to Dave and he said "the Brahma will get you the BE...SL+ for the HBE" ..hmmmmm :wink: 8)