LYVCHBOX EFFECTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDRockstar

Reaction score
Hey tone freaks, present company included!!!
Want to sound like God ? Unplug that piece o crap POD !!!
I was running my IPOD live in front og my L box, just for the effects, started tinkerin, went straight throuGh WOW
what a difference, now you can hear the power tubes breaking, I had to back the gains way down on my modules,

So know Im thinking, midi rack effeect unit or a couple of pedals?What are you guys diggin?
I really only need a Gate, Modulation, and a Wah, maybe a little delay, but not much, I cant sacrifice tone for effects !!!

What ya think?
MORE IS MORE!!!!

Lynch Box, Dave Brahma, SL+ , 1086, Modded Scary, XTC( soon on its way to Pete)

Boss GT-3, GT-6, GT-8
Korg
Line 6
Ibanez
Digitech pedalboards
Zoom pedals

I've tried them all!

I own none of them anymore.

I do own an M-Audio Black Box (w/upgrade) , but It stays hooked to my computer. It's flocking awesome for recording!
Drum patterns sync to effects automaticly
141 different effects (including reverb)
99 different drum patterns (semi-controlable)
43 amp models
user friendly amp controls (real knobs!)
attatchable 2 button programable pedalboard w/wah
XLR mic input/preamp
digital output / USB / headphone

For $200 bucks, it was a hard deal to pass up.
Mine has been on the desktop for 3 years. I love it!

G-Majors sound great in the loop and are cheap, Rocktron Intellifex too. If you go pedals, you'll need them all to run at line level, or get a line level converter like Eb tech makes.

Nice thing about running a rack processor vs individual pedals is that you can run it in a rack or on top of the amp, and your midi footswitch that you turn stuff off/on with can also be used as a channel switcher for your Lynch Box.

Pete

Intellifex on the way !!!
Hoping to get all the midi going and not lose tone !!
BTW saving for the XTC mod !!

I have a LB 50 combo and a TC Electronics G-Sharp running on the parallel loop. I thought I would miss the stock spring reverb but the G-Sharp offers one that's incredibly convincing -don't really miss it at all. Of course it also brings lots other modulation and delay effects.

The G-Sharp goes for around $149.99 that's a real good price. You don't have all the effects and features of a G-Major but you're not dishing out that much.

If you need basic modulation and reverbs then the G-Sharp is an awesome unit. I also looked at other rack effects but I don't care (anymore since discovering MTS) about preamps and cabinet simulations. :D

Da Guy
You are on the money bro!!
I tried the Intellifex, too much of a pain in the *** to program, picked up a g sharp for 100 bucks, everything and more I need simple to operate!!!
I dont need the Vai, Brian May crazy **** !!! And the tone change is minimal when set correctly!!