You spend too much time on the Forum when......

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you know every ones address by heart cause you bought and sold so much crap from everyone :lol:

When you post on threads that are about a different topic, just to change the subject drasticly and go into a story about your uncle and his underwater basket weaving business. Or begin asking for opinions on Global Warming or the odds of a giant solar flare showering the planet, killing half of all life and casting those remaining into a horror of drastic planetary climate shift we can't even imagine.

"I just saw Hailey's Comet, she waved.
Said, 'Why you always running in place'
Even the man in the moon disappears,
Somewhere in the Stratosphere."

Machinna said:
When your average time on here is more than you spend actually playing the amps you come here to talk about.
That is EXACTLY my problem! But we play less in the winter months then the summer time. So its a good time to read up and talk tone. :D

Mailman1971 said:
Machinna said:
When your average time on here is more than you spend actually playing the amps you come here to talk about.
That is EXACTLY my problem! But we play less in the winter months then the summer time. So its a good time to read up and talk tone. :D

Definetly that is my problem too at the moment. But I am trying to decide on a new Randall right now so here is a great place to start :p. Well it's an excuse to come here all the time :p.

...When your Girlfriend's behind you going hey baby and you reply "hold on, just gotta check this post....

Peace!
~Hatter with the sleeping Girlfriend

MadHatter_Lurch said:
...When your Girlfriend's behind you going hey baby and you reply "hold on, just gotta check this post....
Oh ****, I represent that remark...
How about after sex, instead of a cigarette, you check the forum for posts...
Too much info???
At least I didn't post pics...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

... When you have full blown conversations with your friend from down the road about business endeavors in the middle of a module thread insteadad of texting or calling.

Daryl said:
MadHatter_Lurch said:
Oh s*&t, I represent that remark...
Too much info???

Good idea! I could save plenty of money on Cigars that way! just as refreshing aswell!

Shinozoku said:
... When you have full blown conversations with your friend from down the road about business endeavors in the middle of a module thread insteadad of texting or calling.

I don't know what you're talking about... btw why the hell are you texting me about your neck width instead of talk about in some random thread???

I had a very important question today. Came on the forum, did a search, found a thread that already existed about the question, opened it, only to find that i was the one who answered the question last time. It was then that i realized that i might be spending too much time on the forum.

Peace, Joshua

Daryl said:
MadHatter_Lurch said:
Oh s*&t, I represent that remark...
Too much info???

pics or it didn't happen!

You want a picture of me sitting at my desk drinking cheap beer looking at the MTS forum? Kind of a weird fetish don't you think?

Peace, Joshua