Super V

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phloyd

Reaction score
Anyone have the Super V yet? I'm planning on getting it for my clean sounds. Who has it in stock?

Nobody has it in stock yet. I should be in within a week or two though from what I've heard from the Randall dealers who have been getting the Lynch modules first.

I believe Randall is starting the first production run this week.

They are shipping and some stores have them in stock. Does anyone have one yet?

They are available on ebay for sure...

http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDALL-MTS-SUPER-V-amplifier-module-George-Lynch_W0QQitemZ150148472958QQihZ005QQcategoryZ121164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Khing

I've got one, its got a different sound than I expected, it can do clean, dirty clean - and actually has quite a bit of gain. I am guessing that mine is a really early one as it has no serial number. I don't have any of the vox type mods (only one I have that would be close is an Egnater single VX+ - hot vox - which sounds different and has more gain). Its listed in the classified section, its not quite for me with the band I with now - as even in a dual M4 I still use the Randall clean mod for cleans (I still liked my JC120 the best for cleans).