Large comprehensive Mr. Scary Sound Clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Marlow

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just put some new pick ups in my PRS single cut trem - an Air Norton and an Air Zone and did a long improv over a Zepp backing track - really blusey with the Mr. Scary everything from coil taps to wide open - let me know what you think.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7320371

Dallas

that is the most mellow mr.scary sound clip i have heard yet....just shows how versatile it is....sounds great! i was diggin it... :D

Yea man thing is freggin amazing, I only run the gain at like not quite 1 oclock and use med out put pick ups, thing is still great!

Yesterday I was using my Mr. Scary to do a pretty impressive sounding SRV thing. It really cleans up well with a little bit of easy on the ears grit.

Thanks man. Yea I've found this mod to be super versatile, it's got some kinda weird middy thing that I haven't figured out how to dial out yet though.

I found it to be magic with an old strat for mostly cleans.
It definitely prefers not so hot pickups and heavier bodies. Interestingly enough that is how G likes his guitars anyways. At least thats what I heard.

smooth cool...I reckon this is definitely one clip where the tone is, as they say, "in the fingers"

That's why the Mr. Scary is my favorite module. It's so versatile. All through the range of the gain knob, there's great tone.

gads that sounds great! good job. I just scored an rm50 with a mr scary module on the way. looking forward to tweaking it out.

Darn...I don't think I've ever listened to this...marked for later! :oops: