A-roid?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droptrd

Reaction score
Man, Im getting sick to death of hearing about all this roid **** in baseball. Leave A-Rod alone. The test was supposed to be confidential and you know at least 60% of the league has used PED's at some time. The players union should be held responsible, not the players who tested positive 6 years ago. The league office has made their point. Now it's up to them to put testing and punishments into current league rules. But dragging this crap on like this is driving me nuts. All i want to see is Jim Thome crank one out of the park. I dont care about what he was shooting into his butt cheeks 5-6 years ago. Play Ball!!!

Also, anyone follow these Amare Stoudemire trade rumors? I love Steve Kerr, but he keeps making very bad moves for the Suns. I hope the Bulls dont try to get him. He Got No Defense! Go Bulls!

Sorry about the rant

People are paying shitloads of money to watch great baseball.....Let them have all the chemicals they want and lets see some AMAZING **** happen!!!!Just my thought.Hell I might even go to a game :lol:

So I guess "Sport" has nothing to do with overstepping human limits by use of training and mental discipline

Just load your sorry *** up with drugs and perform!

"May whoever get the best drugs win!"

Yee-haw!!!
Gib dem dang ol sports fellers drugs and get er done!!!
art_189179_big.jpg

Really?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha get er done! There are some incredible legal supplements available. To some degree it will always be whoever has the best stuff. But there's also raw talent and dedication.

Jacksauce said:
Haha get er done! There are some incredible legal supplements available. To some degree it will always be whoever has the best stuff. But there's also raw talent and dedication.
Yeah, I was totally being sarcastic. I think doping takes the honor out of sports. When I used to compete in High School there was a surprising amount of doping going on. When the pros don't pay attention to what they are modeling for the younger generation, then they might as well be putting an endorsement on it. Corporate interests know the power of image and use it to sell billions in product. It's not benign. As far as let em' dope up all they want as long as it's entertaining, is not cool. We are talking about people here. Not racehorses or dogs. Raw talent and dedication are what made sports desirable in the first place. It is the overcoming of personal limitations that resonates in the minds and hearts of people and inspires them to achieve greater heights.

Jacksauce said:

Yes, there are legal substances that are on the WADA list. People peeing in the cup these days is normal for athletes, but knowing what's legal and what's illegal is getting more and more difficult. It's gotten to the point where Maris needs the asterisk put back on his 61 home runs --

* - done on 5 packs of Lucky Strikes per day.

However American professional leagues do not necessarily use the WADA list, but if the athletes participate in the Olympics or in international competition they will be subject to random testing.

Julia said:
It's gotten to the point where Maris needs the asterisk put back on his 61 home runs --

* - done on 5 packs of Lucky Strikes per day.

Well, let's be fair, I can't even sustain the 200m dash, and I smoke about 1 pack a day
With all the warnings on sigarettes, that feat of strength would be impossible to do alive :lol:

But Tour de france anyone?

Lately that Drugparade which would put a dutch danceparty to shame That 'sport' would be worth more if it were monotonous robots competing for it