Matt's new *RIGS* ! Oh yeah, more than one....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey all! Well I had started a post in another section but I figure since this WILL turn into a bigger thread once all my stuff arrives, I'll put it in here instead:

Just wanted to share that my new custom cabinets are arriving on Monday! My two custom shop EarCandy BuzzBomb cabs shipped yesterday and I opened an email with a surprise set of about 20+ pics of them! They look AMAZING and I can't wait to hear how my Egnater M4 sounds through it! Here's a sample shot:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/f/mfg140/BuzzBombs/BuzzBomb_1.bmp

Here's the cool part:

A guy named Jeremy on TGP (www.thegearpage.net, another great gear forum I frequent) builds amps and other fun stuff like that and occasionally sells them too. I noticed he had a post for a handmade point-to-point Soldano-inspired 1 channel high gain head (and the price he was offering was SICK) so of course I jumped all over it. I have to shoot him an extra $150 for a tolexed head cabinet because the price was just for the amp itself (still came out to a great price though!) but it's going to be sweet! As you can see above I have a set of white and black tolexed EarCandy BuzzBombs and the icing on the cake.... this amp is WHITE so he's going to make me a WHITE tolexed head to match! Here's what my two setups will turn out:

Eggie Setup:

Guitar ----> Egnater M4 (w/ various effects through the loop of course) ----> VHT 2/50/2 ----> Black EarCandy BuzzBomb 1

Custom Amp setup:

Guitar ----> Custom Amp (maybe use of some pedals like my Verbzilla, BYOC Delay and Chorus, no loop on the amp though :( ) ----> White EarCandy BuzzBomb 2

What do you think? I'll have actual pictures up of both rigs when I get everything wired up (and received lol) but this is going to look sweet. Now all I have to do is pair up with some local guys and see if I can get something started! :D