• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling some gear to fund a VHT power amp!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
I'm selling some stuff in eBay auctions (if there are no bites here, to make room and provide funds), including the following:

- 2005 (I believe, have to check the serial again though) Parker Nitefly-M w/ Fishman Piezo (sounds VERY nice through a PA or acoustic amp, btw)
- Line 6 POD XT PRO ( I have the FBV Shortboard, will be in separate auction)
- Mesa/Boogie Thiele Cabinet (with original 200 watt EVM-12L, that's right... NOT a re-issue!)

If anyone on here is interested in the Nitefly-M or POD XT Pro before I list them on eBay please let me know and we can work something out! A buddy of mine in NJ is interested in my Mesa cab, plus since it's heavy, I would like to try to avoid shipping it!

I'm thinking these prices for the items seem fair, but let me know if you want to make a REASONABLE offer and we'll see what I can work out:

Parker Nitefly-M: $950 incl. shipping and Parker Deluxe Gig Bag (Parker makes THE best gig bags I've ever seen, uber durable and VERY thick padding!), Near Mint Condition
POD XT PRO: $525 incl. shipping, MINT condition w/ original box
FBV Shortboard: $225 incl. shipping, MINT condition (think I have orignial box still, have to check)

Please note that I only ship within the Continental 48 United States, sorry guys!

PM me or shoot me an email @ matt DOT fgarcia AT gmail DOT com please if you are interested! If I don't get any responses, I'll be listing this stuff by Monday when I get back home. If you shoot me an email over the weekend and I don't respond right away, I'll be back home on Sunday afternoon/night as I have to go to a wedding in upstate New Jersey this weekend! All I have to say is OPEN BAR....