Randall Customer Service Contact Info

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so this seems to be sort of an issue for Randall. Maybe we should do what we can to try to remedy this because obviously we dig their stuff (but if support isn't there, they will get a bad rep!). So I have several suggestions. EVERYONE post a name and direct phone # to someone at Randall that you have personally dealt with that actually helped you solve a problem inteligently. Then we will all get on the e-mails and try to convince this short list of reputable folks that they should A) talk to someone within their organization at Randall about this lack of support and B) monitor this site for issues.

If we get a good amount of response to this post, names and numbers and e-mail address then let's tell 'em what we think and what they can do to help.

Worth a try or no?

I e-mailed them twice about getting a RM20b manual (either printed or a .pdf version) a while back. Both times, they were nice enough saying that they would get it to me, but they never did (no it is not on the website either). At least they were nice about blowing me off.
:?

thats funny. I've called them up 3 times in a row and spoken to 3 different people and recieved 3 different answers to my questions. Some people know the Randall gear well, some know the Washburn gear well, some are just idiots it seems. It's definitly not like calling Rivera or Mesa boogie where the owner might actually answer the phone, so I guess we gotta give em a break.

cody

Well, I've sent a couple of e-mails with no luck. Unfortunately I live in Iceland which is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN and I'm not rich enough to do both: buy the rig AND call them up LOOOONG-distance
Just need to know when they'll be shipping the rest of my order

I needz my RM4!!!!!

I've had horrid luck with emails over the years. 2 years ago, rd/man was awesome at helping out. These days he ignores us like the other reps.

Now, my buddy emailed and received successful replies for schematics a couple weeks ago from Stacy at usmusiccorp.

[email protected]

I've emailed her multiple times asking for schematics and she purposely ignores me :p. Just my luck.

Randall, your customer service is horrible! I can't get my WarheadX2 fixed because of you.

Altanon said:
madman77 said:
...Unfortunately I live in Iceland which is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN...

Buck-up little camper, you could live in Greenland!! :mrgreen:
The difference being Greenland is actually closer to civilisation than Iceland. Iceland is basically a vulcanic island the Vikings colonised back in those days. One eternity to the North you got the North pole, an equal distance to the South-East you got Scandinavia and in the distance to the West, somewhere close to Canada, there's Greenland. Everything has to be flown in or sent in by boat.

Over three months ago, I ordered a couple of the black module face plates, a Randall logo and a few other miscellaneous items. The sales rep at the dealership has tried again and again to get my stuff but so far, nothing. I was told a long time ago that most or all of my stuff was in stock at Randall. And so goes the question. Why is it that Randall just can?t seem to consistently get there **** together in this regard? There has been and continues to be some organizational and management problems at Randall. I was most recently told that somebody at Randall was going to take care of my order and send my stuff directly to me. I was told that before and nothing happened so we?ll see. I?m not holding my breath. And instead of the occasional customer service rep apologizing and saying that he will take care of the situation, Randall needs to makes significant and fundamental changes how they conduct business with retailers and customers. I?m not hopeful that that will ever happen.

Going on 2 months since I placed my order w/musicians friend for an RM100, finally got fed up and called their management, was told they only get 2-3 order/year for Randall gear. Had I known it was going to take this long, I probably would've gone for a Mesa or Marshall or even that new Line 6 tube head and saved 1/2 my money.

I odered a 1086 module and midi foot switch and midi cables from them today. Like $380.00 worth of stuff.

Two minutes later I call and try to change the 1086 to an ultra. Guy says "computer wont let him"

I say "did it ship 2 minutes ago?"

No sir, but I can't change it, call back in 1 hour. I call in 1 hour a lady deletes the 1086 off the order and adds a ultra as a 2nd order with the same shipping (overnight)

So I don't trust her. I call back an hour later. ultra module was deleted from the order but my bank was charged $380

So I call back again and a 3rd person adds the ultra module and charges my bank again and now I'm charged the initial $380 and $209 for the ultra which runs my bank account negative. I'm going to be getting a $50 service charge from the bank for this.

On top of this, I was promised multiple times that I would get an email about the order. 3 people told me that. I go to the website about 20x today and check the order. Nothing about an ultra module, just the original screwed up order.

I spent and I'm not lying, 3 hours on the phone today with them. I ordered my Power amp RT2-50 from sweetwater. They got the order in and I'll have it tomorrow.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ,ever ,ever ,ever order anything EVER again from Musicians Friend.

Kevin

I considered getting all black faceplates, but was gun shy because of stories of orders taking weeks/months to ship. I ended up ordering a few from Randall (US Music) and from the time I called to order to the time I received the faceplates was less than a week.

I feel good about ordering direct now. Sorry to read all the horror stories.

unconventional said:
I odered a 1086 module and midi foot switch and midi cables from them today. Like $380.00 worth of stuff.

Two minutes later I call and try to change the 1086 to an ultra. Guy says "computer wont let him"

I say "did it ship 2 minutes ago?"

No sir, but I can't change it, call back in 1 hour. I call in 1 hour a lady deletes the 1086 off the order and adds a ultra as a 2nd order with the same shipping (overnight)

So I don't trust her. I call back an hour later. ultra module was deleted from the order but my bank was charged $380

So I call back again and a 3rd person adds the ultra module and charges my bank again and now I'm charged the initial $380 and $209 for the ultra which runs my bank account negative. I'm going to be getting a $50 service charge from the bank for this.

On top of this, I was promised multiple times that I would get an email about the order. 3 people told me that. I go to the website about 20x today and check the order. Nothing about an ultra module, just the original screwed up order.

I spent and I'm not lying, 3 hours on the phone today with them. I ordered my Power amp RT2-50 from sweetwater. They got the order in and I'll have it tomorrow.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ,ever ,ever ,ever order anything EVER again from Musicians Friend.

Kevin

Yeah, I too have nearly had it with them. I've found that emailing their management directly usually seems to get the ball rolling, but even then its still iffy. I placed an order w/Sam Ash on other stuff but they were almost as bad because they ship FedEx and the FedEx guy wouldn't leave my package at the door. 2 days in a row I got notes saying they made an attempt to leave the item. Luckilly the 3rd day was a Saturday and I was home to recieve it, which was a good thing too, because there was a huge sticker on the box that said something to the effect of after the 3rd attempt, ship back to sender. Yay...

American Music supply is next on my list to try.

I guess I could go to Guitar Center, but havent had the best of luck with them either.

NO DO NOT GO TO GUITAR CENTER. If you order online, you'll be waiting weeks.

Call sweetwater and talk to don burleson. He'll place your order and make sure **** doesn't get screwed up.

They are out of stock right now with Randall stuff, but are getting a ton of stuff in.

Doug was just there last week doing a demo of the RM-4 stuff.

Tell him Kevin Farrell sent ya :twisted: