Slodano?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
clip of module: http://members.cox.net/vhpete/soldanolayitdown.mp3

slodano.jpg

Sounds pretty good...did you record the clip with the EQ set like that? I know you mentioned it before...

Can we hear it without the sauce? :D

Sounds Killer.....what module is that based on? Modern? Sounds really good. Would like to check that bad out for a test spin! :D
Keep em coming Pete!!
Dan

http://members.cox.net/vhpete/rmsoldano2.mp3

This just has reverb on it... the other one had some delay and reverb, nothing else. Here's the signal path for the clips:

Peavey special flametop (purple!)
RM4 with modded slodano module - Overdrive at 7, bass 11, mids 11, treble 8, master 6
Fractal audio standard - using V30 4x12 cab emulation and reverb only. no EQ, zilch.

started using the fractal because the cab emulations are the same as the cab impulses that are sweeping the nation... and it makes it MUCH easier to compare modules when I don't have to mess with miking a cab, etc. I can throw off a clip much faster this way.

Pete

That does have a great UNIQUE tone to it. I am always looking for different tones and that one I am sure will be on my list!! Man.....like Pringles....cant have enough modules!

QUESTION: "How many modules does 1 person need?"

ANSWER: " JUST ONE MORE!!"

8)

Mailman1971 said:
That does have a great UNIQUE tone to it. I am always looking for different tones and that one I am sure will be on my list!! Man.....like Pringles....cant have enough modules!

QUESTION: "How many modules does 1 person need?"

ANSWER: " JUST ONE MORE!!"

8)
QUESTION: "What's your favorite module?"

ANSWER: "The next one!"

I remember watching Eric Clapton during the Journeyman tour and he was using a Soldano ... his tone was fantastic, if this module can get that tone.....I want one too!!!!

****! nice crunch. Sounds just like the album - maybe a bit better. is that what they used, soldano? It's a classic tone.

BTW, Thank you for posting the settings so we get an idea how to judge it. It helps a lot. Thanx!

-Angel

I can do it with an Ultra, XL or Scary, probably more but that's all that I've tested/messed with so far.

Pete

Two of these are on a 'tone tour' and should be back and for sale in a few weeks. Just wanted to have a few guys give them a quick audio checkout and report to me. Got an early report from one of them, said I nailed the Soldano thing.

Pete