Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Work is extra busy this week (did a 7:30 to after midnight day today, and tomorrow is going to be almost as bad.) If you sent me an email, you'll get a reply probably tomorrow. Sorry, was easier to post this than send out a few dozen "I'll email you tomorrow" emails :)

I'm glad I have a day job, but holy cow today was nuts.

Pete

You dig out of the snow yet? I was supposed to go racing in Tulsa but the doc said no racing until May. Glad I missed that one. I hate racing in the rain, can't imagine racing in the snow.

Man, I'm getting tired of work. :)

Snow was around 6" in my area, was off the streets by the next morning and gone day after that. Was freaky... day after it snowed the high was close to 60.

I hate just civilian driving in the rain, couldn't imagine racing in snow or rain.

Pete

You guys got snow? You're pretty lucky. It was supposed to snow here but all we got was heavy rain and tornado warnings, if only I lived a few more miles north.

FFFDFEFRFKFFF said:
You guys got snow? You're pretty lucky. It was supposed to snow here but all we got was heavy rain and tornado warnings, if only I lived a few more miles north.

We had snow over the weekend, had the heavy rain and tornado warnings while I was at Tulsa International Airport greeting clients until after 11pm Monday. ;0

Latest posts